Call Us 1800 660 660


If you are not happy with the service you have received then please discuss your complaint with the Manager to resolve the issue. You may have an advocate (friend, partner or other service provider) attend if you wish.

If you are not happy with how your complaint has been resolved then the Manager will advise and assist you (if required), to lodge a formal complaint with us and explain how our complaints process works.

A complaint can also be lodged directly using the form below.

Please record details of your complaint (including date, time, place, people involved, witnesses and what happened):

How would you like this fixed?